Commercial / Business Insurance
As a business owner, you should be aware of a number of insurance coverages.
For example, most states require that you provide coverage for on-the-job injuries to your employees.
Or if your business suffered the loss of an owner, partner, key stockholder or key employee, you may incur a financial loss.
Here are some Business Insurance coverages you'll want to consider:
- Buildings Including improvements you have made
- Contents Including personal property, stock and equipment.
- Crime Including loss of money and securities; theft, burglary and robbery; employee dishonesty; forgery and alterations.
- Equipment Breakdown Including air conditioning, refrigeration, electrical and mechanical equipment.
- Computers Including hardware, software, media and reproduction costs.
- Business Liability Including premises, operations, products and completed operations.
- Personal Injury Including libel, slander, defamation of character, wrongful eviction and invasion of privacy.
- Accounts Receivable Including a debt owed to an enterprise, arising out of the normal course of business dealings.
- Worker's Compensation Including life and health insurance coverage for employees while they are on the job.
- Loss of Earnings or Rent
- Valuable Papers
- Medical Payments
- Business Auto
- Umbrella Liability
We offer you a full review of your business insurance coverage. Call us at